Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable Repull

To date I have had 2 very friendly technicians come around to connect me, but, there is no cable to connect me to.

The first visit was last week Tuesday (27 Oct), then repeated calls to the call centre, rescheduling of appointments (not at my ask), another visit today (6 Nov) by another friendly technician to 'connect' me, but still no cable to connect to.

I have been advised that my issue has now been escalated to their area manager and he will contact me and inform me when I will get connected. All this with a 3 week prior notification that we are moving to a new house.

Could someone please come back to me when the engineers will be coming out to pull/repull the cable to connect me to the Virgin broadband services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable Repull

What does the Pre-installation and delivery team say ? They may have more info? On.. 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable Repull

Unfortunately not, thanks though. The only time I got answers was when I spoke to their retentions department, but still waiting....

0 Kudos