cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabinet Team

tjlowe1
Tuning in

Hello all , 
I have an issue , Virgins Cabinet team started to reposition a green street cabinet from outside my property to literally under 1 1/2 meters away ( which I was happy with the small distance) as it meant better access to my property.

Unfortunately I have nasty neighbours and it looks like they have stopped the move of the box , as at one stage the new box was in place and the nasty neighbour told me he had removed it from its new position and was holding it hostage !!!!

Is there any contact numbers of the cabinet team where I can call and get an update on the situation.

Thank you 

Tim

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tjlowe1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome back to our community, sorry to hear there has been some disputes around the placing of our Cabinet, you can contact our Street equipment hotline on 0330 333 0444.

Regards

Paul.

Looks like a new box has gone in just up the road , but the old cabinet is still in place …. Has anybody a contact number or shed light on getting the now unused cabinet removed from outside my property.

Hi @tjlowe1, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.  

I would like to see if the cabinet can be removed.  I am going to send you a private message, to confirm some details.

Regards

Lee_R