cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabel severed

Robert0220
Tuning in

Hy, my name is Robert Vigh! Today an accident happened in front of my house, and because the broadband cabel between the street and the house is not underground (don't know why) it got severed, so I don't have Internet! Can I get some help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robert0220,

Thank you for coming back to me and chatting to me over Private Message. I'm very sorry that this issue took so much investigating, but I'm glad that it is finally resolved and you're happy of the outcome!

We really appreciate your patience throughout this time and please feel free to get back in touch with us if you need any further support.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

LittleMick73
Superstar

Hi phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the TV and broadband faults route.Regards Micky

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Robert0220

Welcome back to the forums & thank you for your post. 

I am really sorry that you have had some issues with your services. 

I have managed to review things from our end & I can see that you have an engineer appointment booked. 

Do let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hy, so I've got an appointment for the cable repull on 03-03 Thursday, but nobody came!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robert0220,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to this ongoing issue. I am very sorry to hear that the technician did not show for your appointment! I understand that this must be very frustrating.

I'll be able to look into this further and provide more details over Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robert0220,

Thank you for coming back to me and chatting to me over Private Message. I'm very sorry that this issue took so much investigating, but I'm glad that it is finally resolved and you're happy of the outcome!

We really appreciate your patience throughout this time and please feel free to get back in touch with us if you need any further support.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team