Menu
Daithi_post546
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CS2004 issue when actually using broadband

Hi,

I set up my tv to WiFi as the hub 3 is in another room but I keep getting CS2004 error code which states there is an issue with the wire connections. I have no wire connection into the tv360 box, I’m using the WiFi option instead as the virgin media wall socket is broken in the living room, so had to move it upstairs where there was another one.

l’ve just moved into this house last week so would like an engineer out to fix the virgin media wall socket in our tv room to, 1. Take the use of the WiFi box out of someone’s bedroom to the broken one in the TV room and 2. So I can Connect the leads into tv360.

Can someone help? I’ve spent 5 days to get through to virgin, all your help options for this issue is pointless, your live chat is pointless too. Getting through to your technical support team is a nightmare and again pointless. Do you even have anyone that is human apart from your sales team to help out other human beings?

Daithi

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS2004 issue when actually using broadband

The TV360 Box uses a white co-ax cable to connect the box to the Virgin Media outside network.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Daithi_post546
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CS2004 issue when actually using broadband

Thank you, MikeRobbo, unfortunately as mentioned the virgin media wall socket in the TV room doesn't work, the only one that works is in someone's bedroom. As the wall socket is broken, will VM send out an engineer to fix it, and if so I do I get in contact with them to arrange this?

Thank you

Daithi

0 Kudos