Menu
BNan
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CONNECTION ERROR 7012

Hi,

Trying to replace a TiVo box sent to me and am getting error code 7012. 

tried calling the number given and was cut off 3 times. Have now been on hold waiting to speak to somebody for 56 minutes! Blaming Covid for waiting time. The waiting time is no different than normal. 

can anybody help please? I haven’t had a full services for over 2 weeks. Rang 6 times and had technicians booked in for a visit. Spoke to 3 separate technicians and the last one said will send a new box. It’s like they don’t want to come out and help. 

what customer service am I receiving? Cannot get a technician to visit and now have to install equipment myself which is now working?

UPDATE: GOT CUT OFF THE PHONE AFTER BEING ON HOKD FOR 1HR 7 MINUTES. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DIABOLICAL

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONNECTION ERROR 7012

Hi Bnan, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry you're having some issues with your TV box and for the delay in getting back to you. I would be more than happy to help if you're still having this issue, could you answer these questions for me please? 

• Are you able to watch live TV but this error code appears when you go on an App or On Demand?
  • Are all the cables are connected tightly, including the power cable, HDMI, Coax and splitter?
  • Has a reboot of the device had any affect on the issue? 
  • How is the TIVO connected to the internet? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos