Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCTV triangle shaped cover

Joining in


I've seen a few posts where damaged CCTV triangle shaped covers have been replaced via this platform. 

Please can I have a new one as our next door neighbour has managed to damage ours beyond repair. 

Kind regards



Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Saracm, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you have been waiting on one of these.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can get to the bottom of it.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Alessandro Volta

How has your neighbour damaged it? They are not designed to be driven over. If that is what happened it will happen again to the replacement. 

It has become brittle and fragile... it is 30 years old! Unfortunately he went over it with his lawnmower. 

Alessandro Volta

He's fortunate to have enough grass to mow at the moment. 🙂