Menu
e99
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CATV Cable needs relaying

Recent garden renovations have exposed the CATV cable that runs from the street to my house.

I would like this cable to be buried along the side of my path, rather than straight across the lawn as it currently is. The cable would need to be longer to do this.

My thinking is that, if the cable is buried next to the path, it will be out of harms way and prevent any future accident whereby it could be damaged. How would i set about achieving this? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CATV Cable needs relaying

You will be charged for the work.

You can contact VM to report your requirement using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.