Menu
jem101
Superstar
Message 21 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: CATV Box

@Bigryan85 now on your other thread about this issue, which I have replied to, you mentioned that VM were coming down on 26th (yesterday) to sort this out. So did the visit actually happen?

If not, you have a choice, either cut all of the cables and dump them or leave them through unwillingness to cut other people off (which I fully understand). But if the latter, then I promise you that VM (or indeed any other monolithic company) will simply do nothing and leave it as your problem - sometimes the ‘nuclear option’ is the only thing that will produce any results!

Bigryan85
Tuning in
Message 22 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi jem101 if you go back to page 2 you will see that it has all been tidied up. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Bigryan85
Tuning in
Message 23 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Can a virgin media forum admin pm regarding the access rights for the box for future maintenance as I’m looking to get an arrangement in place.

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Bigryan85

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Great to hear this has now been tidied up. Has the cable box not been moved from your property now?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 25 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Bigryan85

I shall send you a private message now to discuss access rights for the box for future maintenance. Please look out for the purple envelope and get back to me when you can 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos