cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business to Residential.

C123a
Joining in

I have spent hours explaining my situation to VM support staff - everyone has been super helpful, but no-one has been able to help. 

My property site is registered as a business (the site used to be a business years and years ago). 

I would like VM residential.

I have been told it is possible to get the site switched. I can see from other posts that people have had success via this forum. 

Can you help to transfer my house from a business to residential so I can move to VM. A few of my neighbours are in the same posiition.

I have given up on the phone support after spending 4 hours over the past two days. 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @C123a 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having in getting this resolved. I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@C123a wrote:

I have spent hours explaining my situation to VM support staff - everyone has been super helpful, but no-one has been able to help. 

My property site is registered as a business (the site used to be a business years and years ago). 

I would like VM residential.

I have been told it is possible to get the site switched. I can see from other posts that people have had success via this forum. 

Can you help to transfer my house from a business to residential so I can move to VM. A few of my neighbours are in the same posiition.

I have given up on the phone support after spending 4 hours over the past two days. 

Thanks in advance

As long as the site actually receives cable services & is in a franchised area there should not be a problem. Problems occur in non-franchised areas where Virgin Business operates over leased lines via Openreach infrastructure, as Virgin are unable to operate any TV services in these areas.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks