cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business to Residential

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct category for this, but I am looking to move back from virgin media business to residential, upon speaking to business customer services about this, I have been told the following:

"So what you would need to do is contact the residential team and arrange for an account to be set up for you, if you can then contact us back and we would be able to arrange for the business service to be closed down for you."

However, speaking to both the residential sales and customer service teams they don't seem to have any clue as to what I am talking about and keep saying that is not possible.

Is there a specific term I am meant to ask for in this regard, or could one of the forum team help on this situation.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would proceed as if this was any change of supplier.

Cancel the business account and sign up as a new customer with residential.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would proceed as if this was any change of supplier.

Cancel the business account and sign up as a new customer with residential.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Hi there,

We'll need to change the status of the address back from Business to Residential.

I should be able to assist with this so i'll send over a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more