Menu
Andy2110
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Business install issues

I placed a business order for VM500 and a VoIP line on the 12th March 2021 after looking online that Virgin could supply me with these products to my new business premises. 

A few days later the booking manager arranged an engineer visit.

Few days before was told there were some delays so another date was agreed.

2 days prior to this appointment a further email to say a delay so another date booked.

Green arrow was painted outside premises - i got excited as thought things were progressing

2 weeks later two VM engineers were outside looking at the arrow scratching their heads (was like a scene from Laurel & Hardy)

3 days later a further email to remind me of my install date.

12 hours before this date - a new email saying there are further delays.

I ask for a clear indication of why the delays and lack of communication..an email stating there was a delay with a permit but it's been granted so no further delays.

New date for install given..then a date for pre-install works.

No install works done - so I email and told the date changed, no works done on this date. 

The installation date given was told was still valid - 24 hours before the install date an email to state need rearranging. 

I emailed asking for a detailed breakdown of the works needed, will the installation actually happen or will it just continue to be delayed for a further month. My business opens on Wednesday this week. No contact after 3 emails sent.

The business manager and booking team are shocking and ive had to chase and probe at every stage.

Can someone who works for virgin please actually message to get the order details me to see what is going on!!

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Business install issues

This site is not the place for support for VMB issues. This site only supports VM residential services. The staff here will simply advise you to contact VMB for any support queries. They will not contact VMB on your behalf.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Andy2110
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I saw that was the way this forum was - however I had a glimmer of hope that some may have been able to assist based on VMB are useless 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Andy2110

Sadly we are only able to look at residential issue on here 

I really hope that you are able to get this resolved 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos