cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown external omnibox damaged

Paul7A
Joining in

Hi there.

As per the picture, I have noticed that the brown box on our outside wall is damaged (but the internet still seems to be working fine). Can you please help me get the box fixed?

Best regards,
Paul.

IMG_20220809_094729178-min.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Good on you Tudor - thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Cheers, Paul.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Paul7A,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I have looked into this and can see that you haven't yet booked an appointment, I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Paul7A.
I have arranged the appointment, and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign into My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated. 
Regards,
Steven_L