Menu
joshharris
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Brown cable box concerns

We have our brown cable connector box on an inside wall, normally they should be outside. The current box is now buzzing loudly intermittently so I have some safety concerns especially with it inside. I would like it moved to the outside wall as it should be and looked at as to why it buzzes. I can't get hold of virgin to do this and have sent messages and emails but no response. Any tips? Thanks 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown cable box concerns

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
joshharris
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't get through on phone. Get passed about and on hold for an hour. Hope I can resolve here . Thanks 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post a photo or two on here and wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unless you are FTTH there is nothing in the box but a passive splitter so nothing can buzz. as said post a picture of the inside?

Why is it on the inside have you had an extension built a round it
0 Kudos