Menu
Dazzle2k8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Brown box

Hi there,

Seems that someone has kicked the cover off the brown box from my connection thingie mah jig...  Just to note that this box isn't outside my window, it is along the side of the block of my flat and it really should of been placed outside of my window (I am ground floor disabled flat) Someone must of kicked it off thinking it held a key inside it or something and if the top of it is fixed, it could pretty much happened again and again, where as if it was placed under my window, I doubt it would happen again.

IMG-20190930-WA0000.jpg

Not sure if there is an ongoing issue with virgin right now as well, within the past 12 hours or so, pages seem to be loading really slowly when clicking link or going somewhere it's constantly saying bottom left hand side "awaiting connection" or clicking youtube something the images will load and sometimes the images are blank in the video boxes.  Not sure if this is packet loss on virgin side with the DNS or backend area issue or something else as my download speeds seems fine as well as upload speed from a speedtest I have done.

0 Kudos
Dazzle2k8
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box

Also just done speedtest on virgin and this is constantly happening
"COULD NOT CONNECT
Couldn’t connect to the server. Please try again."

There is something wrong with Virgin Broadband right now.
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box

Hi Dazzle2k8,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply, 

I've arranged for an engineer to come out and take a look at the brown box, this isn't something you'd need to be home for. You can view the time and date of this appointment via your online account here

Are you still having issues connecting? I've had a look at the hub and can see it's been over a week since it was last rebooted if you can please do this?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos