Menu
sergioferrarouk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brown box damaged

Hello,

I found the brown cover box outside my house damaged (see the picture). How could I fix it or get a new one? I've tried to use some tape to stick it back to the wall but it doesn't work.

Brown cover box damagedBrown cover box damaged

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box damaged

Call it in and ask for it to be repaired. Or a VM person will respond in a day or two and sort it for you if you wait.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sergioferrarouk,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums!

Sorry to see that your omni box is damaged, we can certainty get that patched up for you or replaced if needed.

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can take some account details and arrange an engineer visit for you.

Please look out for my PM over at the purple envelope!

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sergioferrarouk,

Thanks for confirming your details with me via PM

I have now booked in the next available engineer appointment for you - this can be viewed and rescheduled if needed fro your My Virgin Media account or app under the 'my appointments and orders'.

Keep us posted with how the visit goes and if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime

Enjoy the rest of you evening

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos