cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box broken

R123
Tuning in

Hi there,

I am not currently a virgin media customer but have recently moved into a new house and the brown external virgin media box is broken with wires exposed. Worried for children/pets etc being exposed to this.

Can a replacement be arranged?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

R123
Tuning in

Hi there,

The brown virgin media box outside the front of my house has broken and I am very worried about the exposed wiring with regards to children and pets etc. How do I go about getting a replacement for this?

Thanks for reading

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

R123
Tuning in

Hi there,

The brown virgin media box outside the front of my house has broken and I am very worried about the exposed wiring with regards to children and pets etc. How do I go about getting a replacement for this?

Thanks for reading

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @R123 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I will send you a PM now to get some details and then email your local Field Manager to send a technician round.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @R123 

Thanks for joining me on PM and confirming your details. 

I have sent this over to the local Field Manager for your area, he'll be able to sort a visit out. I am not sure when it would be but they'll sort it asap.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for your help John.