Menu
SamSmiffy31
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Brown box broken outside

Hi, I noticed when I left home today that the box outside of the property has become damaged and some of the wires are exposed (see below). As far as I'm aware it's not affecting the internet at my property, but I'm not 100% sure whether it's my box or one of the other flats in the building. What can be done to get this fixed?

Thanks,

Sam

20211218_075902 (1).jpg20211218_075854 (1).jpg

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box broken outside

You can call it in on the usual numbers and report it.

Or a VM person should pick this up in a few days and can arrange a visit to repair the box.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brown box broken outside

Hi @SamSmiffy31,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for flagging this to us. We want to best help regarding this.

Since last speaking to our team on the phone, have you been able to confirm if the Omnibox issue is indeed affecting your services? If so, we can proceed with resolving this as soon as possible.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos