cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown Box

Cazgooner
Joining in

Hi, i have just noticed that my brown box outside my property has the cover missing and the wires are exposed to the elements. I have seen threads on here before where people have arranged to have them replaced. Please can this be arranged? I have just tried calling and been told this will cost me £99 to have replaced 😕

3 REPLIES 3

lotharmat
Community elder
I'd wait it out for Forum staff to pick this up! - They are pretty good at getting things sorted!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cazgooner,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that the external Omni box is damaged! That's never good!

I'll happily look into this for you and have this arranged to be fixed. 

In order to do this, I will need you to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page.

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cazgooner,

Thank you for coming back to me and confirming your information via Private Message.

I was able to arrange your appointment to have the external box fixed for the first available time slot. I have confirmed the time and date via PM.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs