cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Brown Box

SAbb
Joining in

Searched everywhere on ‘contact us’ but cannot see how to report this. The external cover has been broken for a while now, and is just getting worse, anyone know how to report this please? Thank you  

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo and a VM person will sort a repair when they get here in a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @SAbb, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have not been able to report the broken box yet. I will certainly be able to help you get an engineer out to fix this. I will send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be arranged.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @SAbb, I'm glad I was able to arrange for this to be resolved for you.

Please keep me updated with how you get on with this, if you need anything further we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules