Menu
Trevor_h93
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

I’m having trouble with my broadband it keeps randomly disconnecting non stop it’s been happening for over a week now and the speed has dropped to 30 mbps. I’m supposed to get 108 mbps can someone help? 

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Connect to the hub by clicking on this link http://192.168.0.1/  That should pull up the log in page for the hub.  But don't log in, just click on the link "Check router status"  That'll bring up a window with five tabs.  Open the Downstream tab.  Select all the text (Ctrl-A if using a keyboard), copy it (Ctrl-C), then paste it (Ctrl-V) into a reply here.  Post that, as text not screenshots, do the same for the Upstream and Network log.  You'll get an error message when you post the Network log, just click on "post" a second time.

Then we can check for any obvious problems with power, noise or error counts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Trevor_h93
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It says page not found?

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you using the hub in router mode?  If so, it's 192.168.100.1

Failing that, have a look on the base of the hub, it should have the admin credentials and address.  If it's a Hub 4, you do have to log in, and then furkle in the Admin menus, because the link off the login screen doesn't yet work, I believe.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Trevor_h93
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks 

0 Kudos