Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

• How can I get virgin to pre install cabling to my new build before plastering and garden paved etc
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband

Let me see if I can help, have you placed your order?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi appreciate your help. No havent placed order yet. I am broadband current customer but will be moving when building work complete on our house. I would like to have cabling installed  before plastering etc us done and paving laid to garden. Thanks John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No problem. If you could contact customer services / the movers team and book your installation in first. Once you have a date if you come back to me here or by private message I will contact the local team and let them know what you need. Without a work order for the new address we really can't do any work there.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do appreciate your help John, i had actually tried that but at the moment it's impossible to speak to anyone. I can place order through autobot, but can't explain that I need the cabling from pavement to house, and internal cable to router site for switch on at later date. I'm worried if I simply do this through robot I won't be able to explain requirement. John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Even if you do explain the requirement they'll most likely forget about it ! 

So I wouldn't worry about it and just book it in. Just take any dates with a pinch of salt as it may be a long wait, as I'd expect them to send the wrong engineer, etc, as they are not too good at organising things like this! 

0 Kudos