cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband wayleave contract

diegogomez8888
Joining in

Hello, 

i am trying posting here cause i dont know what else to do.

like many other people here i am paying the consequences of the terrible customer service VM offers.

we moved in to a new property and requested VM to provide us with the broadband.

they gave us a 3 week waiting period and in the last week we were contacted by their lovely wayleaf team requesting us for our neighbours email addresses, since the installation jobs required their approval.

we provided them with the info as requested to what they come back saying they needed some more emails. In the meantime VM sent us a technical who was told to come to fix some issues, instead of a brand new service. The bloke was amazing and replaced the old cable and connected it to the router so we finally have the broadband as promised.

last week the wayleave department decides to block the service without any notice. We have tried to explain vm that no wayleaf contract is required since we had the service for a month. Ended up that we didn’t even have an active service, so god knows how it is possible we were able to use the broadband for a month. 
now we are awaiting for the wayleave to release the service since the contract was never needed and in the meantime i am having to hire an external service since i work from home.

never in my life have i came across a **bleep**show company like this, that can’t even tell when a contract is needed, offers a service when an account is not even active and the suddenly blocks the service with no notice…

you guys should be proud..

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @diegogomez8888

Thanks for posting on our community forum and so sorry to hear about the issues with your contract

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further to see if there's anything I can do, I cannot make any promises due to this being a wayleave issue but I'll do my best to assist. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs