cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband service outages

orthodoxuk
Tuning in

Hi, why are we getting regular outages in the LE2 area? The service goes off most days now and continues intermittent for some time before settling down again. The service is getting really bad now and I've never had it this bad.

P.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are these outages reported on the status checker? 0800 5610061 is often the best way of checking for localised faults.

If they're not listed, you could have a problem with your install that VM don't know about.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, checking with my phone with service pages shows the issue, checking with the VM checking page does not. It went out about 12 times during this evening. I've written that number down now and will check the next time, which will probably be tomorrow?

Thanks, Paul

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @orthodoxuk,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with your broadband.

Can you please tell me how things are going at the moment?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

it turned out there were issues with the line feeding the house. The fault was rectified by the engineer and all has been well since. 

Thanks for the help.

Paul.

That's so great to hear thank you @orthodoxuk 

Should you need any help in the future please do reach out to us via the forums and we will do all we can to help.

Thank you.