Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband order

Hi.

I am having my broadband service installed in two weeks on the 29th June says Broadband and Phone which is what I ordered. There is another separate order called Broadband. Every single day the separate order the date changes to match the current date saying 8am till 6pm. This doesn't make sense I don't know what is going on. My flat hasn't had virgin media before hoping everything goes to plan. I have a diagnosis of Autism so rely on the internet to keep me happy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband order

Happy to take a look

please PM me some details 

address including postcode 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's quite simple.

There are two engineers that visit.

1. Pre-pull team, these are the guys (external engineers) that install the cables, this will roll over every day until the job is completed.

2. Internal engineer, this is a stand alone guy and he will install your virgin services.

Best of luck, been waiting 2 months for my install and still waiting, it's a sham at the moment.

I don't work for Virgin Media, all my opinions are my own.
10 years in IT. Web Developer.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ah right okay I appreciate that.

Yeah I have that worrying feeling that something will go wrong with the install if it does happen luckily I have another internet connection to tide me over till the virgin service gets installed. Best of luck hope your install gets done it's a pain having to wait all that time and nothing done
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've been waiting 2 months mate, so the only thing I can say is don't cancel your current Internet until they've installed Virgin, wish you all the best.

I don't work for Virgin Media, all my opinions are my own.
10 years in IT. Web Developer.
0 Kudos