cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order not processed

Marcost
Joining in

I’ve signed up with virgin on the 16th of august with contract starting on the 22nd of the same month, I received all the emails with documentation and contract, and also another email saying that my starting kit would have arrived on the 22nd of august. I called the customer service to ask information about and they said that my order was not processed, and they would have sorted ot out. Till now I haven’t heard back from anybody nor I received more information or email confirmation.

I would like to know what is actually going on before I will start to pay for a service I still don’t have.

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Marcost 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Marcost
Joining in

How do I change my account number? 
I had to contact customer service as my order didn’t go through, however I was given an account number and area reference which I initially used to log in in the app. I now sorted my subscription and I was given another account number, so would like to know how do I change it in order to be able to use the app correctly?

Good morning @Marcost 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the confusion. You can't change your account number yourself, this happens on our side, if say you move house, or cancel/re-join, have to update the house details for our housefile system etc.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Marcost
Joining in

Just wanted to double check. I had to do a new order as a the beginning I have given the wrong address. I just wanted to know if the first account created has been deleted the account number was [MOD EDIT: Removed]

many thanks

Please refrain from creating multiple posts about the same issue as it can cause multiple Forum Staff to be unnecessarily working on the same issue and create process/task conflicts.

[Posts has been merged to one thread]