Menu
Rohanmuir
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband not working

I am a new customer and received my Hub 3.0 this afternoon. I have connected everything and called to activate my line, however the hub doesn't seem to be able to access the internet.

The white wifi light is stable and there is no flashing green or anything else which means it should be working. I can find the wifi but it does not connect to the internet and says there is a ptoblem

I have left it for a hour at a time, then tried to reboot it. I have also logged in to the router settings page which states "access denied" for the internet status. 

I have checked the cabling within the wall socket faceplate and on the exterior of the property, there is no physical damage.

I have tried to call tech support but I cannot get through to anyone after being on hold for multiple hours and the faults page just directs me to the tech support phone number.

I hope someone here might be able to help!

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband not working

Hello Rohanmuir,

Thanks for using the forums to get your HUB activation looked into, I am sorry this has been causing some frustration. We did have a fault with HUB activation a few days ago that affected a large number of customers, this has now been fixed. However, if you're still having the same problem please call 0800 953 9500 for the activation team who will be able to help.
Let me know of you need any further advice on this. 
Thanks,
Megan_L

0 Kudos