cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband kit delivery

xwang
Tuning in

Hi,

This has been a nightmare now trying to contact any customer service. I really need help with the delivery of the broadband. I am a new customer so I don't have an account. It seems impossible to get in contact without an account. I made an order for broadband to be delivered on 04/07 (CH2043941478), after the initial contract emails, I didn't get any updates on if and when my order will be delivered. I have been waiting for the broadband and there's been no delivery so far. I need internet and can someone help, please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @xwang 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi can someone drop me a message please it’s about my order of broadband and am a new customer with no account number and welcome email thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey anyjohno90,

I have responded to your thread about this same issue - can you please keep to 1 thread/post about the same issue as it allows us to get to everyone in the right time 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.