Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband issue

I uploaded a post here yesterday with my situation but I am no further in my solution. I received my QuickStart guide on Friday and I plugged everything in and the hub is online however there is no internet. When I check the hub 3.0 status is says internet is access denied and I have noted that despite the contract I took out a few weeks ago having m100 fibre broadband and my app account reflecting this package, my website login to my account has the option to ‘add broadband’ as if there is none on my account just now and when I try to ‘add broadband’ to my package like it says it just repeatedly shows me an error page. The issue seems to be in the setting up of my account I think where the broadband has not been processed as part of my package hence my router being set up accordingly but receiving no internet/no access. 

im growing very tired of trying to get a response from an actual human working for virgin, I have had no response via Twitter, none via this so far, the person on the phone was unhelpful (after the hour and a half wait) where he didn’t understand my issue and kept telling me to reboot and wait and the online chat/message is not getting any response. I appreciate times are hard and staff are not able to work in office but as per any other office, along with my own work, we’re months into this pandemic and should be in a position workers can work from home in some form, online or other to help their customers. This is terrible customer service and a terrible start to my experience with virgin. I have had 2 days of nothing, no response, no help, no solution and a household with no internet. I understand others are in the same position but virgin is a massive company and should have adequate staff and facilities to accommodate its customers especially for something so simple as mine where broadband just has to be properly activated/accessed. Can someone from virgin itself please help me? I’m so tired of chasing them on every platform 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issue

Hi have you tried ringing the activation number, as all new equipment has to be activated, its 0800 9539500 have your account number area code and serial number of the hub, or box to hand. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issue

Yes I have done this several times, trust me I have followed every instruction possible my end

0 Kudos