cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband installation

Ark1
Joining in

Cable has been laid in the whole of our village.  All of the surrounding streets on our estate can now get broadband, but our small culdesac  (9 houses) cant.   I have emailed Virgin on several occasions, but have received no answer, as to why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The usual reason roads are missed out of cable builds is if they are in private hands & not council maintained. The other reasons are a lack of pavement forcing build under a road, or block paving.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The usual reason roads are missed out of cable builds is if they are in private hands & not council maintained. The other reasons are a lack of pavement forcing build under a road, or block paving.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for the reply, however, we do have pavement and it is not a private road, so I am baffled.!  Thanks once again for responding.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ark1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to pass your details onto our team for this to be investigated for you but I would need to take a few details via private message to get started. Please look our for the message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L