Menu
JamesHearn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down W13

Any update on the problems in Ealing. Cable replacement works were due to finish this morning. A whole week of unusable broadband creating huge problems for the family

0 Kudos
olivertoynton
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down W13

Agree- and many others. I managed to reach the complaints team, but no response today despite promises. Others have been told Feb 4th. Virgin reputation down the drain. I'd totally understand if they had been upfront, open and communicative. They have all our email addresses and contact details. instead just an ongoing day after day lengthening of ETA for resolution

0 Kudos
olivertoynton
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PS if you are on facebook, keep an eye on the string on Ealing and northfields Friends - regular updates there to 17.4K people on the appalling service we are all receiving. Looks like most people are now cancelling and going with alternate providers

0 Kudos
JamesHearn
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband finally started working yesterday. I’ve looked into other ISPs but they all, with the possible exception of BT, seem to have similar reputations. I have the 200MB service but can’t get anything of equivalent speed from BT. For a typical monthly bill of roughly £150, which includes phone & TV, I would expect regular emailed updates. I understand that things break but the lack of communication is irritating 

0 Kudos