Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband cable cut...

Having just had broadband installed during building work at my house an idiot managed to cut through my broadband cable...  It seems very difficult to contact Virgin to arrange for an engineer to fix it.  Anyone know how?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband cable cut...

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike.  Which phone number should I use?  I tried phoning (though can’t remember which number I used) and just got the message that they were very busy before the call was terminated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Text service on 07533051809with  Problem & Account Number, Don't expect a quick reply.

or

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thx again.

0 Kudos