Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and phone down

Please can someone help my broadband and phone are both down. I have sat now for over 2 hours waiting to get through to virgin and still on hold. I live on my own and this is my only way of keeping in touch with family. The lights on the hub are green still WiFi light, flashing arrow lights and a still green line at bottom. I am at the last of my data and free minutes now on my mobile so really am lost as to what to do !! Any help would be appreciated 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and phone down

Hi,

Can you DM me your account number and site ID. I’ll take a look remotely and see what I can do from this end. If no joy can direct you to another way of contacting customer services. Have you managed to activate your equipment yet?

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Cheers, Ollie

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 36239 Ollie Wilson to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now. Why wait, get others to receive superfast broadband!!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst being in lockdown from home. Find out more

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi did you get sorted with your internet

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi no my landline and internet are still down the call centre couldn’t do anything as their systems are down I’ve tried everything it says to try. So at this stage I haven’t even been able to log a fault. Even my tv reception isn’t great 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Fi71 

If you send me a PM with your account details and a contact number I will be able to sort this out for you.

Thanks in advance 

Craig (vm technician  28140)

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Craig it’s started to work not sure if that was from you doing whatever If do thank you so much 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ollie it’s working again thank you so much 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had a play around last night remotely and hopefully that should be the last of it.

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Cheers, Ollie

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 36239 Ollie Wilson to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now. Why wait, get others to receive superfast broadband!!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst being in lockdown from home. Find out more

0 Kudos