Menu
sophiehjw
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband activation

Hi, how do I activate my broadband???? All the call centres are closed and ive been on hold for almost an hour. I heard its an automated service but seems like its not. Its hub 3 and nothing on the leaflet they provided is helping. Please help ive been on data for nearly two weeks.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband activation

Hello

With the hub connected to the cable and turn on give 0800 953 9500 a call it is an automated service.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
sophiehjw
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ive tried this number, but after i provide the passcode they connect me to their call centre anyway... 

0 Kudos
Maczacbailey
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm the exact same  ...Hub plugged in but can't get activated..

What a joke of a company..please let me know if you get it sorted 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.  You could also try  dialling freephone number 0800 052 0422.

Have the hub serial number, and your account number and area code handy just in case.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Maczacbailey
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I finally managed to speak to someone. They said my account had been activated but it might take up to 2 hours to work ..

Has anyone heard of taking 2 hours before you can actually use your TV or Internet?

0 Kudos