Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Broadband activation

Hi I moved house and received my new cables to plug in tv and broadband. I have no internet. I did text go too early in reply to the activation text I don’t know if that’s why? I can’t get through on the phone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband activation

Hi so I can help can you please send me your virgin account number a area ref please 

chris 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi thanks it’s removed area 31

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Will inbox you now 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@vctaylor86 

you might want to go back and edit your post and remove the account number which is now nicely available for anyone and everyone to see and potentially abuse.

I'm sure that @Chris-chad intended for you to send it to him in a personal message and he is actually a VM employee and just trying to help but we don't know that for sure, would you hand over your details to any random stranger in the street that just asked?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that. 

0 Kudos