Menu
kt141murphy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband activated but yellow light steady and access denied

Hi I hope someone can help me, I have seen there are a fair few posts today about people having problems with their internet connection with the quick connect set up. I have called and received a text confirming my broadband is activated. I have tried and tried all evening to get it to work and nothing. I have tried calling but couldn't get through to someone. the help thing on the web page are leading me around in circles and nothing seems to be working. 

Another thing I have noticed that on my main page on my account my mobile sim and internet are showing as not included however they are on my order and my confimation and account information. I hope this makes sense to some one. 

HELP please 😥 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband activated but yellow light steady and access denied

All new  / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
kt141murphy1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mike, 

this is clearly and automatic response because I have clearly stated that I have activated the box and seen you response on almost all of the same querie... i am certain now that does not work...

0 Kudos
kt141murphy1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

**UPDATE** mine is now up and running. i distracted myself for a couple of hours and its fixed.
0 Kudos
BumbleVMTech
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, yes there was an activation delay earlier and it was taking longer than usual to get equipment working. 

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************
0 Kudos