Menu
emilyhardy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Quick start

Hi, 

Struggling with the quick start broadband! Bottom light has been flashing green and WiFi symbol is a steady green for 2 days. Turned it on and off multiple times as well as reset the box, removed and replugged all the wires and still no luck. 
Have called and had a message to say my Virgin media is now activated but still nothing. 

Help 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Quick start

Hi there @emilyhardy

Welcome to our community and to our Family and thanks so much for your first post to our wall - I was sorry to understand that you had some issues with  your self-installation. After locating your account I can see that you have since been in touch and we arranged a manned installation for you. 

I do hope that things have been ok since that was completed. I can see that your Hub is looking great from this end, no errors showing and signal levels are looking to be where they are. If you still need any help, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll do what we can to help you out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos