Menu
Jimmy052
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Installation

In February I had to get an engineer out to sort my external cable as my neighbour's new broadband provider cut through my underground cable 

The engineer came and replaced the cable from pavement to house but fed it all the way through my hedge for about 8 metres at about 500 mm high

Come the summer(July) and I was cutting my hedge and yes I managed to cut the cable.

This has been joined and at the time the engineer said someone would come in about 4 weeks to put the cable underground again but it is still not done.

Who and how do I contact Virgin Media to get this sorted

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Installation

Phone customer services - 0345 454 1111

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jimmy052,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry this situation has occurred. 

Where you able to ring the customer services on the number Z92 supplied above?

If not we can still help here, just let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Jimmy052
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have tried that number a few times but have now got fed up listening to canned music and I have still not spoken to anybody about my problem.

No point in going on to the link for the website as my particular problem does not fit any menus and I have clicked my way around the site previously to no avail

Jimmy

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jimmy052,

I am sorry to hear this I can take a look into this for you and get this sorted with the area field manager 🙂
I will pop you over a private message asking for some details and we can get this sorted asap for you 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos