Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Installation for New Costumer

I registered virgin broadband last week with a phone. The Virgin staff arrange a day for service installation. She said 14th of November is gonna my install date but in the Tuesday(20 October) another virgin staff will come for cable management. Also, she said, "After our staff came on 20th of October we will set up your broadband sooner than 14th of November". After that call, I receive a couple of e-mail and my new SIM card/contract( I guess ıt's oomph) via mail. But no one came on the 20th of October. When I check my "My Virgin" account on your website, three are orders(appointments). Two of them don't change day by day, but one of them is changing every day. And it shows today's date every day(for instance it shows the 24th of October today). I tried to call your customer service but it's very hard to reach you guys with a phone. I tried to call several times and waited more than 45 minutes, no one hangs up(In fact I am on my phone waiting for you to respond me while I am writing this)

There are a couple of people waiting for you to install it in 1-2 months. All wrote about their experiences in your forums. If my scenario will turn like theirs' I want to get out immediately. I don't have time for this. My all works need internet. Both uploading and downloading and I am working at home. You don't have right to lying people. If you won't be able to get these services done, then you need to tell the people truth. 

I know there are some restrictions out there because of the COVID, but at least people deserve good communication, a simple respond.

I tired of checking all day my appointments and waiting for nothing. At least I want to learn whether someone came to my house for checking/managing outside cables and when will the other guy come.

PS: Sorry for any typos and my poor English.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Installation for New Costumer

Hi Bahadirguven, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that you're having some concern regarding your install date and what's going on. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look into things and can see you've since spoken to the team who have confirmed what's going on, if you do need any further information or have any further concerns please let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos