Menu
Chrisbt2876
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Hub3 setup issues

Hello

my daughter has just received her router and tv box.  we have followed the instructions to the letter but can’t seem to get anything to work.

we have been through all the online help but still with no sucess

the online help asks which lights are on.   None of the available choices are what we have.  We have a solid green power light and a flashing internet light   The paperwork seems to suggest that this means a software update…. It has been like this for 2 hours !,  I can see the WiFi on my phone but can’t connect 

tried ringing VM but my daughter has deleted the only mail she had showing her account number so drawn a blank there.

think she needs an engineer visit but can’t seem to find how to book one 

I thought the engineer would have visited to set this up and my daughter seems to think that she was told this would happen when sh signed up ?.. 

any help would be appreciated 

thanks 

chris 

we h

0 Kudos
Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Hub3 setup issues

It’s probable that the hub has not been activated so call

Equipment activation on 0800 953 9500

if it still does not work after this it’s possible that the cable has been disconnected at the street cabinet or broken, so then call

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 
They should be able to arrange a technician’s visit.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos