cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brick buster plate

Itshim
On our wavelength

My brick buster plate has crumbled away , it was fitted by cabletel ,so quite old. How do l get a new one. Happy to replace , myself but wouldn't say no to a engineer doing it ! Tried calling  got nowhere. Nothing else is wrong ,yet!!

9 REPLIES 9

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Wait for a VM forum team member to reply here and arrange a tech visit. Or, if you prefer more direct DIY action but with some financial outlay yourself, then

https://www.diy.com/search?term=cable+entry+cover

Itshim
On our wavelength

any isdea how long that takes

Hi there @Itshim 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Thanks for contacting us to let us know about this damaged plate, we can certainly have this resolved for you. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Itshim
On our wavelength

I replied to your email, but it says it is a send only address. How do I reply to your request.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Itshim 

The email you received will be to inform yuo that @Nathan_B has sent you a PM (Private Message) which is what you should reply to.

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of this page to access your PM inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Also known as a blow hole cover or roman nose. Great names. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Hey Itshim,

Have you been able to reply to my colleagues private message?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Itshim
On our wavelength

I hope so ! but have heard nothing since sending it !!

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Itshim, I'm glad I have been able to arrange for this to be replaced for you.

Please keep us updated with how this goes, if you need any further help, please let us know. We are always happy to help 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules