Menu
Ifapeter
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Booking/change engineer

Hi. 
Anyone know how to get to book or change an engineer appointment when you haven’t got WiFi to get into the app. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booking/change engineer

Use the App or My Virgin Media account via another data method.

Existing engineer appointments can normally be rescheduled at the following link https://my.virginmedia.com/trackorder/view-orders

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Ifapeter
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I’ve tried that route and although I’ve had text confirmation of the engineer it’s not showing here. We’ve had failure of both broadband and tv. Earliest appointment was Monday initially. Have found the whole contact with Virgin awful.  I’m just waiting for BT or other provider to bring fibre to the village to keep Virgin on their toes.  Contracts out in 1 month. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh ok sorry to hear that, I would recommend hanging around here and a staff member should be able to check this for you.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction