Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book engineer

Joining in

Hi. I have the full works volt package with a second TV box. Is it possible to book an engineer to run a second wall socket upstairs from the existing point to connect the second TV box upstairs. I’ve seen other posts that says this can be done for a £25 call out charge. Thanks Andy 


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have just upgraded it should be free. 

o area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2