Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book engineer to relocate coaxial cable to front of house

Joining in


I need to book an engineer to move my existing coaxial cable from the side of my house to the front of my house.

Wiring this internally is not possible and therefore needs to be routed externally to the front of the house (second story.

Could this be booked in please?

Kind Regards,



Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wrokerfella 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

I've taken a look on our side and can see you have spoken with our team, who have been able to assist in getting this sorted. Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be happy to assist.


Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ