cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book an Engineer Appointment

Hashim_Khalid
Joining in

Hi

I am reaching out here because I don’t know how to book an engineer appointment. I need an engineer to visit my home to check my router, it’s cables and the router location and diagnose my internet issue thoroughly. I have been experiencing intermittent internet issues for the past 2 years (on a daily basis). We work from home so we require the internet for our work and we need a solid internet connection, yet we are struggling due to the constant internet issues we are facing. We replaced our old SuperHub 2 for the new SuperHub 3 in hopes this would fix the problem, yet the problems have remained and only worsened in recent months. We have contemplated leaving Virgin Media and have asked around for other network providers who offer a better service since we are losing hope in Virgin Media. Please Help!

Thanks

Hashim

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try phoning again, or wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your response @Adduxi. I will do so. 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hashim_Khalid

Sorry to hear about internet problems
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L