Menu
jackbarron
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Book An Engineer

I booked a Quickstart order for my broadband, but when it has arrived I have discovered that there is no connection for the coax in my wall socket. The wall socket is the old ADSL style so no ethernet connection either. 

Upon inspecting the outside of the building I can see two wires running from the street. One to the wall socket and another into the building (but inaccessible at the moment entry point is under floorboards) 

I have tried the website but can't find anywhere to book an installation. I tried the phone number but keep getting sent round in circles and hung up on. I've tried that chatbot, but it just wants to natter and isn't signposting me to where I need to be.

How can I book an engineer to come and upgrade this wall socket to the 21st century ASAP?

Extremely frustrating 24 hours with this purchase after Yodel didn't send me a 2 hour delivery slot (so stayed in all day) and showed up at half 9 last night after I had got into bed.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Book An Engineer

Try the "Pre-installation and delivery team" on.. 0800 052 1734. - they may be able to help

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
jackbarron
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cracking, thanks for that. I will give them a shout now.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jack,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, sorry to hear you didn't have an internal connection so couldn't connect the services, did you manage to speak to our pre-install team?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos