Menu
abijackson98
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing error, Customer service issues

I had made an order with virgin for broadband for my new home on the 12th January. I don't move in until the 5th February so had agreed with the sales team that the account wouldn't be activated until then and the billing wouldn't start before that date. I had requested the equipment be sent out to my current address so that i could install it myself as there were no engineer appointments available around the 5th. I am now being charged from the 12th and have a bill due on the 2nd February when the equipment hasn't even been installed yet and I cant seem to get anywhere with customer services. 

Has anyone else had a similar issue or know who is best to contact as I am going round in circles and debating changing suppliers if this is the customer service i receive whenever i have an issue.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing error, Customer service issues

Phone and speak to the billing team.

They will only send equipment to the install address

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
abijackson98
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When i made the order, i was told this was possible as they couldn't deliver the equipment to my new address when i haven't yet moved in? 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, any order that is in any way out of the ordinary is likely go wrong.  Good luck with getting it sorted.    

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you spoke to the offshore customer services then they'll typically say whatever gets you off the phone the fastest 😄 

They might have actually written in the notes your request, but it was probably ignored or declined later on as typically the equipment can only be sent to the registered address, or specific collection places which require id to pickup. 

0 Kudos