Menu
ah17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bill credit

Hi

Im still with plus net broadband and was told by the virgin sales guy on the phone, if I sign up to virgin that I would receive £100 bill credit but I must prove charges (cancellation fee) from plusnet. He gave me his email but the email has bounced back, therefore it’s not the right one. He said I needed to forward proof of charges, therefore I’m just looking to contact someone as I’ve spent the last week on hold every day for over 2hours

0 Kudos
Z92
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill credit

It's been said on here before (recently, like in the last week) from VM staff that VM don't compensate you to "pay off" your existing provider, so tread carefully. 

It may be that they are simply offering a discount from the standard rates, and you can get these from lots of comparison sites on the web too. Not sure if I'm allowed to state which but I'm sure if you are here, you can use a web browser and search engine 🙂 

Note that some sites offer higher monthly charges and more cashback, whilst others do it the other way around. 

0 Kudos
ah17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks...I might just cancel then, as I’m within my 14days and can’t be bothered with the hassle. They’re IMPOSSIBLE to contact

0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You may find this thread helpfull 😉
I replied to same question there

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Joining-Virgin/m-p/4567254#M167819

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos