Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Been trying to contact via chat since monday (19th) but never get a reply or message

Hi i'm sorry to be such a moaner but.... we upgraded to the hub 4 with 1gig to improve everything, but since upgrading we have found that it cuts out every few hours, restarts sometimes and the wifi is worse than the hub3. I have purchased a new network card for the pc and new cables etc to see if that helps, as most things are hardwired, the app says to order the free wifi boosters, but it won't let me as i don't have a hub3, so i thought i would try the chat as it says to leave the phonelines for emergencies etc, So i have tried the chat each day sonce monday, replying yes and waiting for over the alloted 24 hours, one day i actually got to speak with a human being 🙂 who said she would get me the free boosters by transferring me... but it never happened, i'm really getting past frustrated now sorry, thanks. i have a log of the day i actually spoke to someone if you need that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been trying to contact via chat since monday (19th) but never get a reply or message

8am is the best time to ring if you want to a talk to a human. Since you can get a booster for free you can try that, but... 

The best way to improve everything isn't to increase the speed of your broadband, its to put the router into modem mode and purchase your own WiFi router. Once you've done that you'll wonder why you didn't do it a long time ago. 

The Hub4 does seem to have a lot of problems and for a lot of people, more flakey. 

0 Kudos