cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barrier signing up for broadband

Jhonbus
Joining in

Hi, I'm interested in switching broadband provider to Virgin but after looking at the packages and putting in my postcode and phone number on the website I've been taken to a page asking me for some more details so that... someone can... phone me to give me information? Eww.

Is that really the only way of going forward? I've put in my landline number because the form made me put something in there, but I obviously don't have a phone connected to it because who does that?

There wasn't even a box on the page to type in a message asking for a more accessible way of getting the information so I had to put a request in the "Flat number" box!

I'm doubtful that message is going to be seen, so please can someone provide me with a bit of info by a more modern (and disability friendly) method such as email please? 

Also disappointed by the mandatory "title" box, with a very outdated set of options in it.

Get with the times Virgin!

1 REPLY 1

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Thanks Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more