cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ayuda

Anajimenez
Joining in

Cuando llega el router a casa no tengo internet y me cobran 52€ sin internet ni router

5 REPLIES 5

Anajimenez
Joining in

hello you have made me a debit you are charging me £52 without any service without router or internet at home I want a solution

Pagar un devito sin tener internet ni siquiera enviar el router y quieren 52£ ni a la cuenta virgen media puedo meterme 

No need for multiple threads:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Ayuda/td-p/5339024

It can take several days for a reply from VM.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Anajimenez 

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to read that you are having  a probelm with your new Virgin media internet installation.

As a matter of etiquette when posting you should use English and not Spanish.

I have used google to translate your messages,  however it's difficult to tell if you have actually received, or are still waiting for delivery of your hub (router)

You should telephone the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and advise them if you do actually need the hub sending out, or if you require a technician to attend your property to install the equipment.   If there has been a delay with your installation they should be explain why and provide you with an update.

They are open 8:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi there @Anajimenez 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue. Can I ask if you have made an order with us that has not yet been installed?